- Login to your my.apii.io client area
- Select your name at the top-right of the page and go to Security Settings
- Select Enable on Two Factor.
- Now you get shown a QR code that you can now scan with your mobile device using a 2FA App such as Authy or Google Authenticator. Follow your Apps instructions...
- You will be presented with a Backup Code. You must take a copy of this and keep it safe (do not share it!). Incase you ever loose access to your 2FA App this will allow you back into your account.
How do I setup Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) on my account?
cPanel is the system you use to setup and configure you Hosting. You will receive your login...What are APII.IO's Name Servers?
We operate currently 2 sets of Nameservers depending on services you are hosting with us. Web...How to contact APII.IO Sales & Support?
You can get in contact with our Sales and Support teams in a few ways - 1) By opening ticket...How do I login to my APII.IO Client Area?
To access your Client Area, you can visit https://my.apii.io. You can also find a direct link at...How do I get started with my Wordpress Hosting?
We have made getting started with wordpress as simple as possible! You will receive your login...